Berathen Detective Demo Berathen Detective Demo

I really like the idea, kind of like a mix of Final Fantasy and Phoenix Wright. I do wish there was maybe some voice acting or something to go along with the text boxes.

Venks responds:

I would like to have voice acting, but with my current level of acting ability I think some of the voices would be really poor. Though this is something I should look into and see if I can make feasible with the help of others.

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Graphics and sound in this game is good but the gameplay is very lacking. This game is in the same genre as games such as Trials, Learn to Fly, and Joe Danger but this one lacks in any way of challenge and creativity. After playing through the entire game I found that there is no skill involved, just holding the up button and pressing the X button when you buy boost. Rarely if ever did I need to use the tilt and the fact that zombies gave you extra cash didn't really matter since you hit them anyway and didn't have to go out of your way to make sure to get them. The Graphics are good, controls are solid, sound is alright, but the gameplay lacks in every way. In a game like Trials you have to fight for every inch but in this game you just play it till you get enough cash to upgrade. Even a game with Upgrades, such as Learn To Fly, requires skill to go farther than just buying the upgrades will allow. I say again that the game is well made but the gameplay just isn't there.

Merry Schmess Frenzy Merry Schmess Frenzy

Really

Matureity at its finist right there.

Random Heroes Random Heroes

Nice

I would have liked to see a bit more varity in level design between the different stages. They all had the same platforms. Other than that it was realy fun.

the Engineer the Engineer

Glitchy

Worked fine for a while but glitched up like mad. Was also very slow. Good music, good art, and good animation but the glitches and slowness make it unplayable.

Pirates of the Undead Sea Pirates of the Undead Sea

Not Bad

Really good but was a bit confuseing for me (I admit I had to use the walkthough) maybe if you make another one you could try putting in some voice acting.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Kinda Good

The game is nice and pollished and really cool. Im not so keen on the concept or backstory of the game and why is there so much crap in Isaacs Basement? It's still a very solid game and I may check it out on steam.

Madness Lunacy Madness Lunacy

Slow

Response time is slow and there is particularly no reason to be able to play as 2 diffrent people when the one your not playing as just stands there.

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Good Not Great

The power ups need to last longer in my opinion since I find that almost as soon as I get them they are gone. Also I find just runing into people better than the stationary pistol.

Sleepy Stu's Adventure Sleepy Stu's Adventure

Interesting

Not too bad. I didn't seem to have the issues others said they had with the game luckaly. It's a nice puzzler with some realy cool ideas making for some interesting gameplay. Good Job.