Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

What was the music used in this animation? It doesn't seem to be credited anywhere on this page. regardless, the animation was really well done. I particularly enjoyed the way you used color.

Quinn & ANGUS - Duck Pond Quinn & ANGUS - Duck Pond

Dimefront instead of Nickleback. I getcha...I getcha...

Pmation: "Gold Fashioned" Pmation: "Gold Fashioned"

Pencilmation is always fun to see. The yellow used for the gold pieces was a bit difficult to see against the white background but other than that, good work.

Berathen Detective Demo Berathen Detective Demo

I really like the idea, kind of like a mix of Final Fantasy and Phoenix Wright. I do wish there was maybe some voice acting or something to go along with the text boxes.

Venks responds:

I would like to have voice acting, but with my current level of acting ability I think some of the voices would be really poor. Though this is something I should look into and see if I can make feasible with the help of others.

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Graphics and sound in this game is good but the gameplay is very lacking. This game is in the same genre as games such as Trials, Learn to Fly, and Joe Danger but this one lacks in any way of challenge and creativity. After playing through the entire game I found that there is no skill involved, just holding the up button and pressing the X button when you buy boost. Rarely if ever did I need to use the tilt and the fact that zombies gave you extra cash didn't really matter since you hit them anyway and didn't have to go out of your way to make sure to get them. The Graphics are good, controls are solid, sound is alright, but the gameplay lacks in every way. In a game like Trials you have to fight for every inch but in this game you just play it till you get enough cash to upgrade. Even a game with Upgrades, such as Learn To Fly, requires skill to go farther than just buying the upgrades will allow. I say again that the game is well made but the gameplay just isn't there.

Merry Schmess Frenzy Merry Schmess Frenzy

Really

Matureity at its finist right there.

Armored Armadillo FM Armored Armadillo FM

Nice rendition of the theme. Well done.

-Trademark medley- -Trademark medley-

Nice job. I can point out parts that sound like I've heard them in other tracks but they all work well together and cover allot of ground in just 5 and a half min while still working with each other. Good work as usual sir.

Reset Reset

Nice job. Never played Okami but I've only heard good things about it and I have seen some things on it on the YouTubes. Good work, I like the song.

Lake Creatures Lake Creatures

Well, that is just terrifying.

Tentakel Tentakel

This was by far the weirdest character design from the original Rayman. The fact that it threw up other enemies didn't help either.

High High

This would make a cool mousepad. Something about the rounded corners makes me thing mouse pad :P